DO NOT USE LAST YEARS FORM
RENEWALS ARE ACCEPTED BY EMAIL ONLY
EMAIL TO : firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU SEND MORE THAN YOUR RENEWAL FEE IT WILL NOT BE USED AT A LATER DATE. IT WILL BE REFUNDED. ALL APPLICATIONS/INCLUDING RENEWALS SHOULD HAVE THE PROPER PAYMENT!
SOME FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
The renewal period for 2014 began August 1st for all licenses and permits . An email went out to your company's email address on file. Be sure to include your updated email address for your company on your renewal application. Do not leave questions blanks; if the question doesn't apply to your company please put N/A.
This renewal year you must send all documents together in your scan. If you do not have the required documents do not apply until you do. Your incomplete application will be returned or will be put at the back of the line. Please put your email address on your renewal application; include a copy of your company letter with your scan. No renewal applications will be held pending documents this year. You will be emailed that you must resubmit your renewal if all documents listed below are not included.
This year we have a new licensing program, therefore to receive your 2014 renewals in a timely manner please follow the instructions below.
Renewals began Aug. 1st, of the current year and the deadline for portable extinguishers & fire suppression is Nov.1st, of the current year. Sprinkler deadline for renewal is Dec. 1st, of the current year. ALL license and permits expire the last day of the current year, 12/31. If you have to send several PDF files, be sure to name the file. Send as many emails as needed to provide the documentation. Try to send more than one document to a scan.
IF YOU ARE JUST SUBMITTING YOUR RENEWAL........
PLEASE BE SURE YOU HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO RENEW!
THERE IS ONLY 4 PAGES TO THE RENEWAL FORM; THE LAST 4 PAGES ARE EXTRA PAGES TO BE USED BY COMPANIES WITH LARGE EMPLOYEE RENEWALS.
ALL SCANS MUST BE IN A PDF FILE FORMAT. SCAN AS ONE FILE........NO PICTURE IMAGES!
1. Company letter outlining your requested renewals and outlining any changes from last year to this year (include employees info also)
2. Renewal application (#17 below) - 4 page minimum, the last pages are extra pages.
3. Copy of CURENT Secretary of State annual registration per R&R 120-3-23 (NOT SPRINKLER COMPANIES)
4. Copy of insurance certificate of liability (MUST SHOW YOUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS)
5. Copy of Certification Certificate (i.e. NICET; NAFED; ICC; MFG.) check to see if yours has expired
6. Ceu certificate (COPY OF TRAINING CERTIFICATE) (does not apply to sprinkler)
7. Color photo of tags, collars or labels (cellphone photo work best) (Items in a group picture that is NOT distorted on zoom)
8. Citizenship question is asked on the Attestation page of the renewal. If you are a U.S. citizen and filed a form last year then check the box on the renewal attestation page by your signature.
9. A citizenship form must be completed for each renewal for non-u.s. citizens. Complete the form and include the document ( select" Engineering" home page, then "licensing forms" link then download citizenship form)
10. Include copy of check & company letter with email scan and email 2014 renewal to email@example.com
11. Penalty fees of $250 for late penalty will be imposed on Jan. 1st, 2014 for each renewal plus the renewal fees
12. Do not leave question blank. Put NA if it does not apply to your business
13. Mail ONLY company letter and check to the lockbox address below not to our office
14. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org before you submit your renewal for 2014.
15. Your renewal will be delayed if you mail your check without a company letter.
This will require research regarding fee amount submitted and also what the fee if for, so please include a letter when you mail your check. This will help expedite the return of your renewals!
Click here for the Renewal Form
Insurance & Safety Fire Commissioner
Georgia Dept. of Insurance
Fire Safety Division,
P.O. Box 935136,
Atlanta, GA 31193-5136