- Navigators must complete 10 hours of prelicensing training from a state approved course provider and satisfy all federal training requirements. Click here for a list of state-approved course providers. Click here for information about how to obtain the federal training to become a Navigator and for information about how to register with the federal exchange.
- Pass Navigator examination. Contact PearsonVUE to make reservation for examination. Reservations can be made online at https://www.psionline.com/ .
- Submit electronic fingerprints. Fingerprint results are valid for 30 days. Click here for additional details
- Complete form GID-369-AL and GID-276-EN (Citizenship Affidavit).
- Submit completed application, affidavit, course certificate and copy of exam results with $50 license fee made payable to PSI Services LLC/Georgia Insurance Department:
Bank Of America Lockbox Services
6000 Feldwood Road
College Park GA 30349